What facilities and services are open/available at Seda Ayala Center Cebu?
Are you accepting new bookings?
We can accept bookings from the following:
- Individuals who opt or are required to undergo mandatory Quarantine, such as close contacts, repatriated OFWs, Returning Overseas Filipinos, Foreign Nationals allowed entry into the Philippines, and other individuals required to undergo quarantine
- Health and emergency frontline services personnel who need easy access to their place of work
- Long Staying Guests
- Returning Residents
- Other Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) who require accommodations pursuant to their official function or duty
- Business Guests
- Participants in Essential Meetings and Social Events, as defined and regulated by the Department of Tourism and Department of Health
What is your cancellation policy?
Meetings and Events – You have the flexibility of moving the date of your event, subject to function room availability. Please contact our Events team to discuss adjustments in the schedule and other details, with consideration to government directives on mass gatherings, social distancing and other related operational concerns.
How do I cancel a reservation?
If you book(ed) through an online travel agent (Booking.com, Agoda, etc), you will have to cancel through their site and follow their own terms and conditions.
Can I get a refund for a cancelled reservation?
Please call (6332) 411-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you book(ed) through an online travel agent (Booking.com, Agoda, etc.), you will have to refer to their own cancellation policy.
SAFETY & PREVENTION MEASURES
What prevention measures are being implemented at Seda Ayala Center Cebu?
We are strictly enforcing general and preemptive prevention measures to help protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. These include, but are not limited to the following:
Entrance and Lobby
• Identity verification and exclusive entry to the hotel for registered guests only (outsiders and visitors are not permitted in)
• Shoe disinfection mat
• Daily mandatory temperature checks for all guests prior to entry
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers at the main entrance
• Comprehensive environmental sanitation and hourly disinfection of high-risk surfaces and touchpoints using hospital-grade products
• Protective transparent divider at the counter between the guest and staff
• Travel history checklist required to be filled up by all guests prior to check-in
• Hand sanitizer
• Social distancing as guests wait their turn for assistance
• Limited number of passengers, in observance of social distancing
• Hand sanitizer in no-touch dispensers outside the elevators
• Room occupants are limited to two, with space between two beds following government guidelines
• Mini-bar items are not available
• Orders for In-Room Dining are packed individually in the restaurant and picked up by guests for consumption in their respective rooms
• Cleaning of guestroom follows a pre-set schedule (not daily);
• Staff servicing the room (i.e. for cleaning, equipment/facilities check upon guest’s request), may only do so in the absence of the occupant
• Use of protective essentials by any staff with tasks on the floor
• Daily mandatory temperature checks prior to entry
• Use of face mask/protective shield and gloves by front-liners
• Social distancing in their workstations
• Frequent training about Covid-19 and updates with health professionals as facilitator
• Signages in back-of-the-house areas and constant reminders about preventive measures
SEDA EDGE GUEST LOYALTY PROGRAM
I have an unused e-voucher which I redeemed using my Seda Edge points but expired during the Community Quarantine. May I ask for an extension?
I had a booking in Seda but had to cancel because of the Community Quarantine. Unfortunately, my membership has expired since. May I ask for some consideration and keep my membership active? I am planning to re-book as soon as the government eases up restrictions.
Yes, in consideration of the circumstances, all members whose status was supposed to become Inactive will enjoy an extension of the expiration date. You now have until September 30, 2021 to book and keep your membership active.