Seda Ayala Center Cebu accepts bookings of the following, in accordance with government operating guidelines:
- Foreign Guests transiting through or staying short-term
- Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols
- Non-OFWs required to undergo facility-based quarantine
- Stranded Passengers
- Government employees and workers of its agencies, especially front-liners and other critical services workers
- Health care workers and employees of establishments allowed to operate during the MECQ and located within the same zone
Leisure bookings are not allowed at this time.
For dining, in-house guests can enjoy in-room dining options. Misto restaurant, the pool, gym, and Club Lounge are temporarily closed until further notice.
We assure everyone that the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues remain our priority and prevention measures continue to be enforced.
DELIGHT IN HISTORY
Discover a new level of comfort, service and convenience that’s uniquely Seda right here in Cebu City, “Queen City of the South.”
Amid a thriving economy and prosperous business landscape, discover monuments to a colorful past and festive cultural traditions.
The 301-room hotel merges past and present through a seamless transition from its beginnings as a key player in the development of the city’s financial district to its re-birth as Seda Ayala Center Cebu